Expanded Mission Neighborhood Health Center
The new permanent Excelsior home for the Mission Neighborhood Health Center will offer greatly enhanced medical services to Excelsior residents. Double the number of community members will be served as the clinic will double the number of exam rooms and add dental services, for adults and children, for the first time. Services available at the clinic will include prenatal, pediatric, youth, women’s health, adult medicine, and dental services. There will also be new space for wellness activities and health education for the surrounding community.
By the numbers:
- 10,000 square feet – more than double the existing 4,100 square feet of the clinic.
- 5,000 residents served each year – double the 2,500 currently served.
- 14 exam rooms – double the current 7 exam rooms.
- 6 new dental chairs – serving adults and children.
- celebrating 50 years of providing neighborhood health services in 2018.